Sunday, January 17, 2010

Unexpected Suprise...

Wat a weekend! Sat: went exercising, then shopping, bought a very nice pair of white outing shoes!!! went back & sleep. Sun: Woke up at 6am and went to Mount Kiara for jogging and execising, ate lunch and went for a retarded math assesment. After tat went for tasty dim-sum and came back home early. Then went to STARBUCKS!!! WOOHOO CARAMEL!!! Then when I was about to sleep during these 2 very nights, a sms came by, guess it was who... It was U!!! Din't blieve it, so went and ask a close fren wether its U, and its the truth!!! Y sms me all of the sudden, I tot u hated me and ignore me lyk hell... But i dun noe wether ur lying, im curious to find out the truth!!! CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haizzz... But I'll juz put it a side... Becoz in juz 3 days my, BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.