Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day of skool

Went back to skool and see so many good and best frens!!! Hugs!!! haha... Then went in to the skool hall for a mini assembley, listening to the boring Allan...(believe me, he talk tat time, u can actually sleep) Then went back to class and start wif the form teacher. This year's 3J's form teacher is SUPERB!!! class ppl same-old-same-old... Tat "guy" is in the same class as me, dunno wats he problem. Once I turn around to talk wif Jia Vern, then stare at me non-stop, YEASH!!! But then found out tat "he's" class so far from mine, damn it!!! wanna be near together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.