Saturday, January 2, 2010

AWESOME SATURDAY!!!

Today, me, Cyn, Claire, Yee Lee, Yu Teng, Siew See, Jie Ming, Chin Wai & my bro went to Sunway to hav our outing b4 skool holidays start. It was so awesome, haha. When me and Cyn reach there, Claire & Yu Teng was eating Wendy's burger, & we were spotting for siew see & yee lee... Then they called and say they are at the skating rink downstairs. Me & cyn went to the rink and look down to find them, who knew they were inside the rink skating edi... took pics of them wanting to pokai, haha xD Then we head down to the rink and meet up wif Jie Ming and bought passes and get our skates. Siew See fell many times and wet her whole body(ass is a memang), yee lee & claire fell for quite some times. Jie Ming & my bro too... Cyn wet her whole ass and complain tat her ass is super wet. Chin Wai say he wanna make me pokai, at the end...... He ownself pokai!!! hahahahahahahahah XD But it was my lucky day coz i dint fall at all, not even once!(see, i pro leh,haha) Then we went shopping and chit-chat along. then its time to go home... wat a awesome day, too bad some ppl missed it, but we went along and make a crazy day...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.