Thursday, September 15, 2011

Charming even though books are his thing


Recently, it's been hard to forget bout Jellybean, but Mr. Nice made it easier. Jellybean and I might have lots of stuff in common, and on the other hand Mr. Nice is like almost the total opposite with me. Example: Study vs Party, Non-sporty vs Sporty and many other more. At first, I thought tht it is gonna be so hard, cause I mean we are so different from each other. A little tears were used, because wht if it turns out like the others, wht if we don't suit, wht if things gets complicated? WHT IF!!!!

But I guess, I was wrong. So wht if Jellybean and me have lots in common. Despite the opposites, Mr. Nice is like perfect in a way. He studies alot!(And seriously, he does) Sometimes when I look at him, I see a guy tht just like books(a little nerdy in a way, sry cause I'm not the studying type) but there is more to this guy. Charming, not bad looking, sweet, caring and understanding, cute in his way and many more. Throughout the whole Raya holidays, we stayed up chatting to each other, he even used his dad's phone to text me when his out of credit.(Feel guilty for this) I school, he comes and sit with me or stand infront of me and just chat or accompany me. Is he like the sweet one or wht, haha. Oh here's a good thing, he always give his honest opinion and not lie. OMB!!! I think I'm falling more for him. Whenever I stay back, he would wait for me and walk me halfway home(technically, we go diff ways) And he literally really helps me out alot, and there's definitely secret keeping too. And he really cares and reminds me bout stuff, haha, my personal reminder. Sometimes, he's a life saver, and I don't know wht would I do without him. I think now I know the reasons for me to fall for him. Not only tht, but we think a like. Tht day I created a move called slothing, and next he thought of tht too, shocking ain't it. And sometimes, we sing the same song tht just came into our mind. Our thoughts are like the same. So, Let's see wht's more to come next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.