Saturday, September 3, 2011

Best Friend?


Having a best friend is probably a normal thing for people round the world. And to me it was the same, until I finally realized wht Cynthia said "It's hard to have a particular best friend" is true. I mean, sure there are many awesome friends, but a best friend is a friend where she/he is always there when u need them. Not forgetting bout one and going for another. I realize u cn't have two best friends at a time, it might seem right, but it is wrong! Because, u might tend to get close to only one of them, and the other is left like tht. So to me, I haven't found a best friend yet, but i have many good friends.

They might be awesome, but i treat so many of them, the same. And when there's a fight(believe me they do), one gets bitchy and another gets mad. It is just not right. And soon all will ask u the same question, whose ur real best friend? Man, I would be in trouble at tht moment and tht spot. Cause, I TREAT THEM ALL THE SAME!!! So technically, I just haven't found one yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.