Friday, August 19, 2011

Sigh, wish I knew...

JELLYBEAN!!! It's been a long time since I last had a chat with him. All because I was trying to for get bout him. I've said it before, I've never liked somebody so much & for such a long period of time before. I said to myself, he is a great guy, so why not go on and try. I tried and it was going well, till he found out.

I really really liked him alot, and wonders if maybe he have thought of me before. I mean, there were so many times he was looking and trying to get close. He is not just any guy tht passes by everyday. He is The guy, The special guy. For no reasons, I just cn't take him of my heart. And I don't know y. It's like, I have a feeling tht something will happen but wht?

On the other hand, Mr. Nice is just treating me so nice. And we chat like till late night. One night, I decided to ask him who does he likes. He replied and said the girl's name starts with a "Y". So now I know the truth, and tht's a good thing. But should I go back to Jellybean?

Now tht's the big question!!! I really miss Jellaybean, and his still in my heart, but on the behalf, Mr. Nice is in there too. Wht am I to do? I seriously miss Jellybean. I just cn't forget bout him. His personality really suits mine alot, like alot alot! I just don't know wht to do anymore, I'm so confused!!! Now the song tht suits me alot is "Stomping the Roses" & "My Kind of Perfect" (my version though with a switch of her to him and some lyrics). Wish David was my boyfriend, but we all know tht 'That' will never happen. Haha! Filling in my fantasies again, so dreamy of me to do tht.

Now, I am just so confused. Maybe I should just wait and see, let time do it's thing. Miss Jellybean so much...

xoxo,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.