Friday, August 19, 2011

Epic is Fantastic!


Epic-ness is the secret to Laughter, believe me, it's true! Yesterday, it was another day of epic-ness. But unlike other days, it was a truly epic day filled with ghetto-ness. Yea man, it's time to gimme the attitude, yea work it work it girl! Haha! It all started out like this:

Janany was talking bout her husband, and it was time for a story.(Well, you cn't blame me, it was free period!) Okay, back to the sub! She was talking bout tht guy, and he went everywhere asking her friends wether is she crazy. So Janany told us tht she felt like calling him up and say this "No, I am not crazy! I am just crazy bout you!" (in the angry tone of course, she was
mad at tht guy). So me and Tab were so shocked as we heard those words from her own mouth, it was like Oh Janany, You din't! Haha!!! Then I repeated after her and said "I'm not crazy! I'm just crazy bout you!" And gosh it was epic, the whole class was a-pin drop all of the sudden, and everybody was looking at me. I was like "Damn! tht was embarrassing!" Then tab was laughing at me the whole time and Janan
y had her Buggly-wuggly eyes on! Man it was hilarious!!

Then we were telling her to go all and letting tht guy know her feelings cause he was hurting her like crap!(Seriously, tht guy's an ass!) And I was like all ghetto and stuff and all of the sudden Chee Cheng passed by and heard me, and man her reaction made tab blast! Out her laughter and haha's came out. It was seriously an epic day cause we laughed like crazy. It was GHETTO DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.