Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's DAVID!!!

GOSH!!! David Archuleta came to Malaysia AGAIN!!! Love him alot! He's the Bomb!!! I was so worried tht I couldn't get the chance to see him again, but I got 3 concert tickets for free.(Found out on the day itself tht the tickets are RM230 for each!) I was so grateful to my dad's friend when I got the free tickets from him, and not to mention An Incubus CD, A David Archuleta Album, and a jar of sticky sweet with a sentence saying "I Love Pitbull" haha! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! I love you daddy, if it wasn't for you, I won't be seeing David again, muacks! David was so awesome! During his concert, he was singing so addictingly, he went to the highest pitch and din't even went outta tune, I've gotta say tht was some awesome sh*t!!! Man, he was so cute and Hot at the same time!!!! I love you David, you will always be one of my fav singers <3



My fav song of his is "My Kind of Perfect". That song just makes me cry whenever I listen to it, it is seriously just too touching for me not to cry. I mean which girl wouldn't want a prince charming like tht?!?! Well, I WOULD!!! A prince charming tht fine is sooo hard to find nowadays, unless ur lucky. Wish he was ma Boyfriend, haha! Wake Up Kat!!! Tht ain't gonna happen man! Yea, I know but hey, u can always dream or make a wish right, haha. What am I doing thinking bout impossible stuff like this, haha! You must think I'm crazy, but seriously I would want a prince charming like tht! But it's true & many girls will support me on this.


David singing "My Kind of Perfect"

Wish he'll come back again, and this time, I'm so gonna Go and try to get the "Meet & Greet" passes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.