Monday, April 11, 2011

Weirdness takes over me


Today, weirdness is taking over my whole body. I feel weird during classes, as there was an eerie feeling right there. Could it be because of what I saw, or maybe it's just a weird day for me. I feel that as if I don't know anything that is running through my brain. The feeling of weirdness feels like Ugh! Weird yet dead. Lifeless and not into doing anything. Sitting by the window staring into thin air, as thoughts slowly fill my head one by one.
The thought of the person, the thought of exam, the thought of what's gonna happen. Does it mean anything? Is something gonna happen? Is it gonna be good or bad. Oh well, I practically lived through class on this very day and is looking forward for puja. I hope something good might happen to make me happy for the moment. Cause I'm like a feeling-less doll sitting in my room staring at nothing. Come to think of it, it's a quiet day today with no enthusiasm and drama, but just an ordinary day. Wish I was at Ladrang or KSA, I'll know what to do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.