Friday, March 4, 2011

Katy Perry - Firework



Katy Perry is one of the awesome singers out there and she cares about teens out there. Firework is one of her most amazing video shoot with 250 teens round the world. These teens inspire her such as they inspire me when I watched the documentary last night on starworld or ebuzz(channel 711, 712) I think. These kids thought lessons to many people based on their experince in life. Like, getting back up and doing what you do best no matter what is in your way and lighting up the spark in ourselves. It was a fantastic scene when Katy got to meet the teens. They party and had fun. This video is the most inspiring music video I've ever watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.