Friday, March 4, 2011

Ooooooo It's BLUE !!!

I just found out that my eyes aren't the usual colour-white, it is BLUE! Yes, omg it's so different. Many people's eyes are different, some with blue, white, yellow or red. But wao mine is blue. I was having lunch with my parents, bro and sis, till they mentioned how blue my eyes were. As my bro and sis's weren't that blue as mine. They were saying that the genes came from my grandmother(mom's side). My grandmom was from taiwan and maybe there might be a link to Gengkis Khan, i think. But i love my eyes, no matter what colour it is, because everybody's eyes are the most important part, as it tells your personality and how detailed you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.