Sunday, January 31, 2010

Suprise "Sunway" Birthday!!!

Ok, my birthday was a special day for me tis year. It was super AWESOME thx to my favourite friends, who actually took great effort to make it. My Birthday was on thursday, which is the same day as house practice. I wanted to go for hose practice but Est, Lai and Vern insist tat i stay home becoz they told me they got 4 V.I.P tickets to Sunway Lagoon. On tat day, Vern brought her goggles so i tot we are really goin to Sunway. So, i stayed home wif Lai to accompany me, i was so dumb tat i said to Lai : Hey Lai, later when we go Sunway, promise to sit the big slide wif me k?" Then we stayed home until Lai told me my mom was calling me, so i went downstairs and outside the house. There I found out tat I was wet for the time!!! Ppl such as: Estelle, Vern, Jun Kent, Kelvin, Danush, Bei Jie and Tabby were spraying me lyk mad wif water gun, and my whole outfit was dripping wet! Then when they are done, we went in and I saw a feast was awaiting for us in the dining room. I quickly went up and dry my hair and went downstairs to eat wif my suprisers. There was alot of food lyk: pizzas made by Lai & Est, Bananas brought by Vern, Drinks bought by the 3 Katelaivern, and chocolate fountain by my mom...!!! Then, we played crazy games and at last the fun part, its water time!!! Eventually, Im the 1st to get wet again as a tradition for every birthday guest to be wet 1st, and there goes a SPLASH!!! Then we played water balloons and Danush was so digusting, tat he took hes shirt & squeeze the water and sweat on me and i had to beg the person holding the water hose for a quick rinse!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! DANUSH!!!!!! Then Jun Kent and Kelvin went back early coz they had tuition, and we chat and chat and chat. After I was done bathing, Estelle pulled me down and say ADRIAN IN HERE!!! I was panicking as I was very messy. Then when she succeded pulled me down, Tabby started playing the birthday song on the piano. I was lyk WTF!!! HATE U ESTELLE!!! Then at night, I had dinner wif my family and Lai, Est & Vern, then me and vern went for tuition. At night i celebrated wif my family and got a Laptop for my birthday present from my parents, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a birthday to remember, and its not even a sweet sixteen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.