Monday, April 26, 2010

Wao!

Im finally blogging again, dunno y, havent been blogging since a long time edi... Now Im lyk super happy wif my life, got the perfect teachers, perfect frens, perfect class, perfect activities tat makes my day woohoo!!! And last but not least my perfect guy, haha, sure u guys noe who it is, hahahahahaha!!! Now Im lyk still studying and playing at the same time, form3 is defitenely a year to be remembered so y not make the best out of it, Yea!!! haha xD Now, gonna hav to go through Interact interview for B.O.D and hope i can pass, hehe x) Ever since I join Interact, my life has change, more of the active kind compared to last year, haha. Oh well, so far attended many Interact activities and had lots of fun, love it alot, and wants summore wakakaka >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.