Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Supreme Water Vacation <3

PULAU PANGKOR & THE LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN, where i became a sunshine water gurl...<3
OK,as i said: Sunshine, water, sand & breeze, a perfect combination for me!!! But i miss ~PigGy~... The water and breeze is a good combo for a relaxing time... Played snooker, Kanu-ing, and water diving. Had a great time and a beautiful hotel to live in, and a beautiful beach and swimming pool to swim in and enjoy. The sound of the waves flowing into my ears, the smell of the sea water and the breeze of the wind. Seashells all over, and the white sandy sand, coconut trees and swimming suits. Shades, swimsuit & my story book, wat a week to relax and enjoy... LOVE IT!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.