Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jingle Jolly ChriStmAs

Christmas was damn fun!!! For the whole day, I've been cooking wif mom and baking my Famous Pastry, yummy!!! A plate of Roasted Turkey, Mashed potato, Tuna Macaroni, roast butter brocolli and chrunchy potatoes wif gravy and cranberry sauce is a perfect Christmas meal wif family and frens...(Parents Frens) Then I made christmas presents for my parents and Aunt. (Grandmother & uncle in UK) Then after dinner was PRESENT OPENING TIME!!! And my wish came true, infront of my eyes, a pair of Skechers!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aND this was an awesome christmas to be remembered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message to people out there.

Hey ppl, so u've found my blog. It's based on an everyday life basis, so ya, It's just a little thing to tell out bout my life.